So, I woke up this morning to a very nice award! I would like to thank one of my favorite people, S. M. Boyce who has given me this award. Every day, I watch her grow more fans who adore her and her writing. But not more than me. HAHA! Thanks so much, Boyce! You're a treasure!
The Liebster Award is for "the best kept secret" blogs with less then 200 followers. It's a great way to introduce blogs to you that should get your attention. Bloggy love for small blogs with few followers. Who doesn't love blog love?
So I have some blogs that I would love to give this award to also:
- R. P. Kraul blog : He is very informative and I am looking forward to his book!
- Diaper, Bookmarks, and Pipedreams: Kirkus MacGowan rocks! Plain and Simple!
- Sheila Pierson blog: She is a very talented writer and I am a closet fan!
- The Incessant Droning of a Bored Writer: John is a great writer and very supportive of indie authors!
- Boulder Uphill: Sean and six sentence sunday. Irresistible. I have been a secret follower for a while. I just fixed that!
To accept the award you must do a few things:
- Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
- Nominate up to 5 other blogs for the award.
- Let them know via comment on their blog
- Post the award on your blog