Tuesday, September 30, 2014

THE LIST OF FIVE...FREE!



I wanted to do something...something that allows those who really are fans of The List of Five, or want to check it out, a chance to catch up before the pre-sale for the second part begins. So, I came up with an idea!


If you sign up for my newsletter before October 18th, I will send the first e-book in The List of Five series to you for free.

So what's so great about my newsletter?

Well, I just gave everyone who is signed up a free short story, just for being fans! BOOM! In addition, everyone got the first chapter of the new book to check out!

I'll tell you about books I'm loving from other authors too!

So what do you think?

Wanna help a guy out?

Sign up here and receive a free e-book copy of The List of Five!


Oh! and here's a look at the new cover!

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment