Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Heart Goes Out To You...That Is Me



I'm pretty sure no one wonders what it's like to be me.

Not trying to feel sorry for myself. Just wondering to myself more than anything else.

I think about you guys a lot, and my heart goes out to you.

So let me just say that my heart goes out to those of you who struggle to be heard. There are many times when you have something that needs to be said and no one will hear your story. My heart goes out to you because sometimes those stories are life and death and no one really cares. I will say that you always have this blog to come to if you ever feel that the world has ignored you and you don't have anyone else to turn to. I will hear you.

My heart goes out to those of you who think that you have tried as hard as you can to do something, but you never seem to get anywhere. I want you to know that you are made of stronger material than that. If you want to hang in, if you want to keep trying, I say do it. Keep trying. I can't promise you that it will all be okay and that you will reach your goal, but I will tell you that in the persistence, you will have learned something about yourself that is invaluable. Touch your hand to your heart. Do you feel the beating of your heart? That's purpose. You have a reason for being here.

My heart goes out to those who are alone. If you are feeling lonely, just know that you are not alone. I embrace those who are feeling alone in this life. I often feel that way myself. Pretty much all the time. Please know that you are someone. Everyone is someone. Please don't let this moment define you. Be you. You are not alone. In the meantime, if you feel lonely and alone, I am always here for you.

My heart goes out to those who have wanted to take their life. I understand this feeling because I've had it before. Don't do it. Life is much more than the things you have been thinking about. Please get in touch with someone who can help. You can always reach out to me, but if you need someone immediately, call 1-800-273-TALK. They will get you help right away. Just promise that you won't do anything until you've done this. Please?


All I ask, the only thing I request is that if you need something, you let me know. I think about you guys a lot. I know I put a lot about books and other craziness on my blog, but I want you to know, if you never bought another book, if you never looked at another blog post, if you never even thought of me, except if you were in trouble, I would always think of you and help you if you needed it.

For those of you who don't know me, that is me.

2 comments: